Yes, I Said No!
Setting Healthy Boundaries
Why We Need: Yes, I said No! Setting Healthy Boundaries:
In this class, participants will discover the answer to such questions as:
● Have you experienced burnout or find it difficult to have time for both work and family?
● Do you find it difficult to speak up for yourself?
● Do you ever feel you have too much to do and not enough time to do it?
● Is your life controlling you, instead of your being in charge of your own life?
All these concerns, and more, can be solved with proper boundaries to protect work/life balance and the challenges of an overloaded schedule or demands from family and friends.
“Setting Healthy Boundaries” is an eight-week class starting March 1 offered at the Potter’s House Church of Denver, 9495 E. Florida Avenue. There is no charge for this class which will be held on Thursday evenings from 6:30-8:00 p.m.
Presented by Barbra Russell, Licensed Professional Counselor and author of the book, Yes! I Said No! – How To Set Healthy Boundaries and Increase Your Self Esteem, these classes will help you regain your passion, excitement and life balance.
Class participants will learn how to:
· Say no without blowing up, wimping out or running away
· Learn how to care for people without carrying them
· Balance work and life in a healthy manner
To more information, contact the counseling department at The Potter’s House at 303-369-8514